The design, build, finance and operations/maintenance elements of the replacement of structures in Belle Chasse require a wide array of expertise.
Plenary Americas is the project’s lead developer, lead equity member and also participates on the tolling, operations and maintenance teams. Plenary is a leading investor, developer and operator of public infrastructure in North America. The largest P3 developer in North America, Plenary has investments in 50 P3 infrastructure projects valued at $16 billion across the US and Canada. Plenary actively manages all projects, has never sold an equity investment and participates in local community and outreach efforts in each of the project regions. Currently Plenary’s portfolio includes 39 operational projects, and 11 projects under construction.
The Plenary team includes:
- Traylor Brothers, Inc. is a highly adaptable construction organization with a proven capability to tackle bridges, underground and marine projects. For more than 60 years, Traylor has self-performed highly technical, cutting-edge construction on more than 135 major bridge projects. Projects include Huey P. Long Widening; I-10 Main Span Bridges over Lake Pontchartrain; US HWY 90 Bridge Replacement over Biloxi Bay.
- Massman Construction Co. is a leader in heavy civil and marine construction. A nationwide firm with an office in Harahan, LA, their primary projects are bridges, difficult foundations, docks and terminals, energy and utilities, and locks and dams. As a national leader in bridge construction Massman has designed and implemented leading-edge construction technologies, equipment, and techniques to deliver innovate, structurally sound designed bridges ad ancillary structures. Their projects include: Huey P. Long Bridge Widening; US HWY 90 Bridge Replacement over Biloxi Bay; US HWY 90 Rigolets Pass Bridge
- Huval & Associates is the project lead designer. Huval performs engineering services for a wide spectrum of public and private entities. It was established in 1989 in Lafayette, Louisiana, by David S. Huval, Sr. and his sons. The firm has grown from four employees to a business with offices in Lafayette and Baton Rouge provided civil and structural engineering solutions. Huval & Associates have been a trusted provider for the Louisiana Department of Transportation & Development designing and providing construction engineering on hundreds of Louisiana bridges. Some major projects include Westbank Expressway-MacArthur Drive; I-10 Highland Road to LA 73.
- Vectura is a Louisiana engineering firm with over 30 years of design and construction management expertise in traffic engineering. Vectura provides transportation engineering services from the early planning stages of a project to the development of design plans and through final implementation. They are certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise.
- GoTech is a professional engineering and consulting firm established in 1981 located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It offers several advantages to their clients such as quality of work, cost control and compliance with performance schedules. GoTech had performed work for both private and public entities, including local, state and federal government agencies.
- T2 UE is a multi-disciplinary firm operating in the United States and Canada with a location in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They are committed to delivering exceptional professional services to improve physical and social environments to make a difference. T2 UE offers a full range of services related to utility infrastructure.
- Providence makes provisions for the future. A multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm located in both Louisiana and Texas. Providence provides engineering, environmental, planning, disaster recovery, technology, surveying, and support services. They strive to provide high quality services and products with integrity, innovation, and excellence.
- Coastal Environments (CEI) provides environmental services in applied science, planning, and cultural resources. It is a Baton Rouge-based small business founded in 1967. They are dedicated to the concept of planning for future development. CEI hallmark’s approach consist of applying natural processes and planning principles to the management of natural systems. This leads to successful integration of economic development and resource conservation. They are certified as a small entrepreneurship with Louisiana Economic Development (LED) Veteran’s Initiative and the LED Hudson Initiative.
- Dana Brown & Associates is one of the largest landscape architecture and planning firms in Louisiana. Founded in 2004, they are certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE). The team has extensive experiences in stormwater and floodplain management, transportation corridor planning, urban design, economic development, park and recreation design and construction, health center planning and construction, campus master planning and construction, GIS modeling of land use and zoning effects, community ad master planning and participation, land development regulations, guideline development, regional planning, and ecological-based design.
- Modjeski and Masters has a reputation for technical excellence and innovation that goes beyond current standards and is one of the world’s leading bridge engineering firms. Throughout their 125-year history, they have designed and maintained some of the nation’s most prominent structures. Services provided include designing of fixed and movable bridge design, inspection and rehabilitation, and all facets of life-cycle maintenance, research and code development.
- Sigma Consulting Group seeks to provide the highest quality of service, on time and in budget, while maintain honest communications and genuine friendship with their clients. Serving the Gulf Coast community since 1987, they have provided innovative ideas and sound solutions for governmental, industrial and private clients.
- GeoEngineers is an employee-owned company that uses earth science and engineering to improve our communities and protect the world. Since the company started in 1980, it has exhibited the principles of integrity, client service and quality work.
- CSRS Inc., headquartered in Louisiana, provides experience in capital improvement planning, engineering, permitting, real estate acquisition and construction on commercial developments for public and private entities throughout Louisiana.
Goldman Sachs (Financial Party) a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management providing a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes institutions, governments, and individuals. Goldman Sachs brings people, capital and ideas together to help the clients and the communities they serve.
Kapsch USA serves as the tolling operator on this effort in conjunction with Plenary. Kapsch is a leader in intelligent transportation systems in fields including tolling and traffic management, has more than 6,000 employees and provides toll collection and traffic management services for TxDOT’s North Tarrant Express Managed Lanes ITS System, the largest such project currently operating in the United States.
Franklin Associates is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with experience in communications, public engagement and project management. The Franklin team is responsible for developing and implementing messaging and coordinating/disseminating public information for this project. Baton Rouge based Franklin Associates is a Louisiana Certified Minority Business Enterprise.